zondag 16 februari 2014

Bucket list update

Two years ago I posted my bucket list. Let's see what has become of it in these two years which have passed. Can I already check some whishes? Add new ones? The ones I can check:

* living together
* buying a house and creating a home
* Climbing the Eiffel Tower

My remaining bucket list:

* building my/our won house
* having a job I truly love
* Being happy in my job (as it is for a long time of my life)
* Getting married
* Becoming a mother
* Writing a story book
* Writing a cook book
* Following a course for being a judge at gymnastics
* Teaching gymnastics to kids
* Visiting / traveling to the Caribbean, south America, Australia, Indonesia, north America.
* Beimg able to make beautiful decoraties for cakes and cupcakes
* .............

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten