zaterdag 18 januari 2014

Child imagination

Would it be.....? Nice dreaming about things, whishing or thinking what could have been. Having this restjes feeling of wanting (to do) something, but finding that it just doesn't quite.... Well yeah, what exactly. I cannot really find a word for it. Like for exemple, I think it would be great to write a book. As a kid, I was full of imagination and really in touch with it. Playing with friends, or (as an only child) often alone, I could live the most amazing stories through my dolls or in drawing a picture. I would always make a story out of it. Nowadays this imagination relives in my dreams. I can dream about anything, the most crazy things and scenario's. But then, everybody dreams every night, so it isn't that spectacular. Only I remember them pretty much all the time. All these dreams, wonderkind what they represent. Or what message is in it for me. The scientists among you guys probably say tat there is no hidden message of some sort, that it is just your brain processing all the events of that day. You can choose, I tend to believe there is some message in them. When I was a kid I had an idea of writing down all these dreams. Did it once or twice if I recall corectly, beceause probably I was already busy with my next story or idea. So, back to writing a book. I used to love make up and telling stories. But now it seems like I only can connect with my imagination in my dreams. I have heard about not being in touch with your inner child anymore when you grow up. Beceause you are  melted in with society and everything it experts from you. Children really live in the present as they haven't subcome to this societal pressure yet. I wonder what it would be like to experience that again, and to get in touch with my imagination again and live in my world for that period of time. And maybe do find and interessant topic or story to tell and let my creativity flow. For there are other things in life which can give you energy and make your life feel worth living than only making money and run along with the rest of society.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten