woensdag 1 januari 2014

2014

A brand new year has arrived. Curious to see what it will bring. What kind of year will this be? I know that this year I will visit the USA going to New York, Washington, Orlando, Miami and the keys amongst others. Will this be a year I have to search for a new job again? Because my contract won't be prolonged? Or maybe because I decide it is time to find a new job and find my passion?
I want to renew or update my bucket list again. I did make one once. Probably it will be the year of buying a new car.

Hopefully the year 2014 will be one of many high points. You don't have highs without the low points, but hopefully they will be at a minimum. I wish a lot of health, happiness and love for my parents, my family and my friends. Let's see what this year will bring.

Ciao!
Ixis


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten