zondag 1 december 2013

December 1st

December 1st 2013. Only one month, 31 days to day to go before we get to celebrate new years eve and start a new fresh year with hopefully lots of opportunities. A memorable date today. 2 years ago, december 1st I started my working career. One year ago I lost this job today as I couldn't be given a fixed contract. This year, today I formally start working fulltime at my job. I have been give this extra organizational part which comes with a lot of work. And I have started to work on it about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Up until now I have done it in 32 hours per week, so I had one day (wednesday) off. From this week on, starting tomorrow, I will be working fulltime. Last week I had an evaluation with my boss about how things are going. And I think they are going pretty fine. In the collaboration with my co-workers, with the projects and with my personal development. I feel I am learning, learning about what I want to do with my life. Since everything happend with dad I want to focus on what I want with my life more clearly. And the content of this job isn't that I guess. But, I want to go the states next year (only about 23? weeks left!). And we need to get a new car, and the mortgage needs to be payed. So I have to stick with this job for a little while longer. And that is ok, because it does have aspects which I like doing. And it helps me to define that particular job I want to do for the rest of my life. I like the contact with people, the conversation, giving them advice. But I am really unsure about the given advise because I don't feel confident enough about the matter, the content. I don't like bureaucracy, having to think about whom I have to involve in a process, who needs to give connect. I just want to get started with the content. I like work and health principles, but then people based and focused. I don't get much energy from technical health issues like air tubes in ceilings, sick buildings and stuff. 10 months I have been working at this second company. It's going up to the year. But I already heard I get to stay a little bit longer. 9 months from now until september 1st 2014.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten