dinsdag 27 augustus 2013

The influence of events

I am feeling quite restless the past few days. And I think I will continue feeling this way a little bit more. It has to do with chaos and change which has its effect on me. This whole moving thing is really coming close and it has its effect on people. Restless, construction in our current building and you just feel it. Tomorrow I am going to attend a networking day in my field of expertise (sort of), and I am felling sort of nervous, and a little bit reserved. To be honest I don't really want to go. Not so much for this event but all the thoughts and feelings that come (I created/imagine?) around it. Like that I should have informed my colleagues more early about this day. A colleague I was supposed to go with, had to cancel. Maybe one of my other colleagues would have wanted to go? So did I mess up? Should I have done a better job? Now I am gone the entire day tomorrow. No one can check that I am actually there. Can I contribute enough tomorrow? And so on and so on. Yes I am making myself absolutely crazy by thinking like this. But I seem to can't help it. Urgh.. what to do about it? I really starts to get at me. Is it this whole ethos about the collaboration and movement? Or not?

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten