woensdag 21 augustus 2013

I am moving!

Not moving houses, but moving at my workplace. In the upcoming two weeks, first I'll have to move internally to another floor and other room. Then I'll have to move to another location 10 km in another direction. It is exciting because I think it will be a good thing. But it brings a lot of unsettlement at the workplace at the moment. A lot of stress and chaos and I feel it effects me. Almost all of my colleagues are moderately negative (correct spelling?). And it does not contribute to my work pleasure. Thereby I am having overall doubts about the content of my job. But I am not quite sure if it is entirely linked to the content or this whole moving thing and everything around that. And of course insecurity all over again and imagining(?) things like my colleagues aren't pleased with me and my work after all.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten