maandag 15 juli 2013

Fulltime, spoiled?

There may be an opportunaty to work fulltime at my job. But first I have to let my boss know I want to be considerd for it. But do I? Currently I work 4 days, so I have one day off. And to be honest... I like it. It makes a Good work-home balance. I have time to do some household chores and it is just ok for me. But working fulltime is something you 'should' do when you are my age. Making career and making money. Tombe honest it is nice to make a little extra money. It helps with saving, and if my contract should not be prolonged doesn't make my state support (?) a little higher. I don't know which benefits are more important to me. Yet. And the one says one thing and the other the other. And I am confused.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten