maandag 29 juli 2013

Delayed

Saturday I went shopping and saw this beautiful rayban sunglasses. I have always wanted one, but I thinking they are quite expensive. This one though, pulled me over the line. If I was going to buy a rayban sunglasses, it is going to be this one. When fitting my boyfriend found the same sunglasses online, but then somewhat cheaper. Yes, let's do that I thought. I knew the color I wanted and the size I needed and ordered it online. It would already be deliverd tuesday (tommorrow)! Unfortunately I received a call today that the sunglasses wasn't in stock anymore, and it will take about 2 weeks. Oempf... That's a bummer. Hope It doesn't mean I am getting scammed. Next week tuesday I will get an update. Let's hope everything will turn out fine.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten