woensdag 5 juni 2013

When will it be ok?

Am I ever good enough? In my job? In my relationship? I am a perfectionist and very insecure. I want to do it all perfect. For others, and therefore myself. Rationally I feel it will never be good enough. And I know it is my perception of what I think, other people think. But I don't know what other people think. I know I could ask. But what answer would I get? And if it may be a positive answer, I may be irrational and choose not to believe it. It is hard to describe how I feel exactly, but it makes me sad. It is a vicious circle in which I am stuck. I am stuck, but I am also my own key to break free. It is my mindset. I know it, but I don't feel it. So I keep on going having doubts about myself. Will it (I) ever be good enoug?

Ciao
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten