donderdag 27 juni 2013

It hit me

Yesterday and the day before it hit me (again). My job is just temporary. I know that. But in the last few months it seemed so far away that I wasn't really thinking about it. But the day before yesterday the subject at work came across about wanting to do an advisory job for a new company. It is going to be like a daughter company from the one I work in now. I started thinking about what the consequences would be for my contract. Because if I would be the one do to this job, will it have any effect on my contract? I don't know the answers but then it hit me that I am already five months with the company, and with each day the end date comes closer. And then what? Can I stay? Well most certainly not as it is clearly communicated as a temporary job. But it scares me a little bit to have to search for a new job all over again. The change is a constant which I have to get used to, but are there any jobs to find? The economy isn't exactly thriving. Worries for now, but also worries for later. We can't predict the future, who knows what will happen and what opportunities come up. But of course the not knowing (for me) is uncomfortable.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten