zondag 5 mei 2013

Sunscreen

Another beautiful day today. First BBQ of the year is going to be held this afternoon. I am enjoying the sun, feeling its warmth on my skin and letting it tan my wite arms and legs. To protect myself I used some sunscreen. I usually use it when I am in holiday because that is when I can enjoy the sun. So using sunscreen and smelling that smell, instantly gives me the feeling of holiday. It brings memories of sunny vacations. Love it!

Yesterday my boyfriend and I met up with a befriended couple to talk about some holiday plans. A little brainstorm about where we want to go and whether or not we might go together. But where to? We have big plans for next year. To make a trip to new york, go south to Washington, and then all the way to Miami and the Keys. Because that one is going to be quite expensive, will we do and expensive one this year? With the fortsight of maybe be out of a job by the time our USA trip is planned? Well, we are still searching. Mexico, Cuba, Maleisia, or maybe more close to home with Switserland, Montenegro (which is said to be up and coming)? Lovely to think and dream about it. I am totaly in the mood, smelling the smell of the sunscreen on my body.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten