woensdag 8 mei 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Actually I am two days late! May 6th was the day I have been (more or less) blogging for two years on Ixis Ideas. A lot has changed in these two year. The most prominent changes have been written about on this blog. Graduating and trying to get my masters degree, losing my grandfather, finding a job and settling in there, buying a house en living together, losing my job, finding a new one... and so forth. Ixis Ideas has been a place for me to vent my thoughts, fears and ideas about certain topics. Not that it is a very much read blog (more like the opposite to be exact :P), but I find it to be some sort of online anonymous diary. Why online? Don't really have a clear answer on that. Yes I can use a paper diary and keep it really private. But times are changing and everything is becoming more and more digital. So apparently my diary is evolving with it. I often google 'things' and try and find something I can relate to when I don't (yet) feel like sharing in my personal environment. Maybe there are people who find this blog and read some of the posts and can relate to it as well. Happy Anniversary Ixis Ideas! Let's see what the next year will bring us.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten