maandag 25 februari 2013

It's been a while

Not that it is too long, but it's been a while since I made a blogpost. I just have been caught up in working, celebrating a few birthdays (with my own coming up this friday) and just some other stuff. Thereby I didn't really have any inspiration to write about. Like this is the most interesting blogpost ever.

Well it's been three weeks since I started at my new job, but it doesn't feel like it. Instead it feels like I have been there three months. I believe it is a good sign. In comparison to my last job I feel at ease much quicker, much sooner. I am convinced that my previous internships at this company speed up this process as I already new most people, and I know my way around. So most of all it is just the work that I have to focus on. And that goes a lot better as last year as well. I now have experience to which I can relate different cases and things that involve my work. I still have moments that I don't know what to do next, or how to approach a certain issue, but I think that's natural. At least in this early stage of my job I think of it as natural. Approaching this new situation this way (it is normal to still not know everything, last year was the same..) really helps me through my newcomer period.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten