zondag 23 december 2012

Wrapping presents and baking cake

It's windy outside, really windy and rainy. Not exactly how you picture the surroundings to be around Christmas. But hey, in the 24 years I have been around there have been like what, 2 maybe 3 white christmases? 
Did some final shopping for the christmas presents yesterday. They are all wrapped up now, and ready to be put under the three. Tomorrow, on christmas eve, my parents and my boyfriends parents are coming to visit. starters and main course is quite small and simple. Just little bites because in the two days after there will be enough food already. The desert however, not that simple. I am making my own tiramisu in little glasses. And now... I am baking a cake :)

Since I have all this spare time now, for the past three weeks. My boyfriend said he thought I would  have started baking already. But it may be that I won't have all this spare time much longer. Last week I was approached by someone in my network to talk about a possible job. Well the vacancy is there, inside the company at the moment. But because they expect that no one will be suitable for the job they already started to look outside the company. And that is were I came into the picture. How awesome is that! This networking thing really works in two ways! So in the second week of January an exploratory 'job interview' is planned :) If it works out and they find me suitable for the job, then what about my former company? If there is still an option to come back? The what? I don't know yet. Maybe let it be christmas first and let all this job hunt sink in a bit. Hopefully it will clear my head and then first of all, let's wait and see. Maybe they don't want me for the job and then all the worries are for nothing.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten