donderdag 13 december 2012

Networking

Yesterday and the day before that I had two networking appointments (hope it is the correct English). Anyway, I went to two contacts I met at my former employer to talk about my wishes in a job, and whether or not they know some possibilities inside or outside of their company. I learned a lot from these meetings, but not yet very concrete plans were made (although, the second one may be a little more concrete). 

However, I realized that I still very much into my old employer. It is not strange I think as you know that the topic of going back there is discussed. Well, it is touched, but not for sure spoken out. The chain of contracts will break after a period of three months and one day. But nobody knows what the situation will be in three months. But knowing there is a slight possibility to go back to this job, the lovely colleagues, the very learn-friendly work environment, makes looking for a new job more difficult for me.

As I liked it there very much, I would love to get the chance of going back there. But who knows if this chance is still there after three months? I don't know what to do. I have to apply for jobs ofcourse, but what job do I really want? And then I have to start all over again in learning the people, the organization and my job.  Hope that time will bring the answers.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten