vrijdag 4 november 2011

Your past

It's funny how your past sometimes catches up with you. Shows you a glimpse of how it used to be. Gives you a reminder of a time you don't want to get back to, or let's you look back on a carefree time.



Last week my past caught up with me when I encountered two people from the past. My boyfriends ex-girlfriend. The one which gave (gives) me an inferiority complex. And my ex-boyfriend. Words were not exchanged and the ex-girlfriend probably didn't even see me. My ex-boyfriend however saw me and looked at me, but his facial expression did not change at all. No recognition probably? I did look totally different than 6 years ago, with my haircut and glasses. Or was it resentment as we didn't split up quite nicely. That he did recognize me, but did not want to say anything.

Why did my past caught up with me? What lesson needs to be learned? Or is it mere coincidence? I don't know. But I do know that it is quite coincidental that I encountered both these persons on the same day in the same location. It does make me think about stuff again.

Ciao!
Ixis


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten