zondag 26 april 2015

first babyshower


Yesterday I attended my first babyshower. My niece is 33 weeks pregnant and together with some of her friends and my other niece we organized a surprise babyshower! We had a really fun afternoon yesterday. I am very curious as to the sex of the baby. My niece knows the sex, but they are not going to tell it. So we will just have to wait and see. I think they will get a boy. Attending this babyshower did make me think about my own future. Well, future... I am already 27! So I am living my future. I want to have kids, but I also enjoy and realize the freedom we have when we don't have them yet. And then again, you don't choose to have children, you get children. So hopefully everything works fine and within a couple of a years I hope to get a little miracle of my own.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten