zaterdag 28 maart 2015

Studying!

Almost 4 years after graduation from my master  I am going to study again. Really small in comparison as I am just going to follow one course, but I am going to study again. I like it. Yesterday I applied for the course and within 7 working days I will receive my course material. I am going to do a course introduction in health psychology. I feel it fits quite nicely with my master in health Sciences - Public Health. So lets hope it does fit and perhaps we can do some more courses then. This one is financed by my employer. But of course my employer will not finance any other studies if they don't have a direct usability for my job, or if my contract won't be prolonged. And that is getting a little bit more scary every day. Finally I feel like I am settling in. In these past 2 years I had some different projects and all, and from the beginning of this year I finally feel a bit like I am in the right place. And maybe now when my contract will end, it won't be prolonged. Heard some colleagues talk about the same subject yesterday. Talking about there own career paths. So it made me realize to indeed go on an active search around summer. But I keep postponing it. First because my contract had been prolonged each time, second because I am not so good with change and like to hold on to what I know and third because I finally feel like I am fitting in job wise.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten