donderdag 1 januari 2015

Hello 2015!


Hello 2015! Another year went by. With ups and downs, sad emotions but also lots of beautiful memories. And those are the ones I want to hold on to. A new year has started. 365 days of blank page we can fill in for ourselves. I didn't really make new year resolutions, but on the go I thought of one. This year I strive to be my own creator of life. I am the one who gets to write these 365 pages, so let me be the one do and direct it. I strive to be more in charge in stead of being lived by others. 

2015, a new year. At least a full year of work at the company. Yesterday I received my extended contract! A year in which I will visit Rome and the continent of Asia to go and see Indonesia. I am curious what else the year will bring. Hopefully much joy, love, laughter and health and, when necessary, strength to deal with the things life gives or shows me. 

Happy newer everyone!

Ciao!
Ixis


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten