zondag 10 augustus 2014

1,5 year milestone, clearance in what I want?

Have been working at the company for 1,5 years now, another milestone. 2 weeks ago I received my 'new contract', it is prolonged until July 1th 2015. So if all goes well I will at least make the 2-year mark and almost the 2,5 year mark. At least that kind of helps from not being a job hopper. Last week for the first time I felt it was becoming a bit more concrete what it is I want to do, but especially why. I feel like I want to be socially involved in the first line. Ok, this is probably going to sound a bit weird in English, but I'll try to explain. Because it helps me when I have to explain it to a future employer. I have an advisory job now. And most of what I do is advise some else to do something in a certain way. I feel like I want to be the person doing the actual work. Advising makes it feel to much from a distance. Besides I feel like I want to really mean something and be able to see it. So to be directly involved in everything. I want to feel my job has meaning. Help people who really need it. I experience these feel ins second hand now while advising. I want to feel them first hand. Besides, I think I can be of much more help when doing something actually socially involved. Not just finding a way to lots of bureaucracy in side conditions.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten