zondag 15 juni 2014

House owners for 2 years - Happy fathersday

As of today my boyfriend and I have been house owners for 2 years. Exeactly 2 years ago, junu 15th 2012, we went to the notary and recieved the keus to our home. Two years later we stil live ere ery happily. I wrote it warriger, but in some parts of my life time really flies. I am curious were we will be two years from now? What (amazing?) trips have we made? Do I have a new job? One that in feel happy in? Ot what about marriage and kids? More and more people I know are becoming mom and dad. It is nice to fantasise about it.

Today is fathersday in the Netherlands. For me it is a special one this year. Who would have thought last october, we were able to celebrate fathersday with our family. But we can! I am very grateful for that! So later today I am going over to mom and dad and give my dad a little something to show him how much I love him.

Ciao!
Ixis.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten