zondag 8 september 2013

Feeling ....

I thought it was a cute pic
Feeling a little bit down today. And lately I am just out of sorts. A lot has to do with my work at which I am just not comfortable. I am so looking forward to my holiday. A little bit of peace and quite. But then it comes to an end and I have to get back to work. It is too easy to say to just find a new job. In this time of crisis they are not found easily. Second I don't want to be a quitter. You have to stick to something and not give up that easily. It just really keeps affecting me. And I take it out on my boyfriend. However sometimes he may be more sensitive about it. Don't just ask when you actually don't want to hear it. I am stuck and don't really know what to do about it. I have to stake action and be the responsible and pro-active HR person who has all the answers and knows what to do. These expectations are 'killing' me.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten