donderdag 28 maart 2013

Easter Eggs


It's Easter this weekend. And every year my mom and I have this tradition of coloring up some eggs to create the easter eggs! Of course the ones made from chocolate have been in our cabinets for a few weeks, but as it's almost Easter, the 'fresh' ones have been coloured too! It always gives nice colours and the picture above is (just like the colored eggs) homemade. 
Easter is a very cultural and historical holiday linked to the crusification of Jesus. Judging the easter eggs and when I was little the easter bunny, like other holiday's, Easter has been very much commercialized. Even though I am not an active praticioner of my faith, the symbology of this happening/holiday does touch me.

For everyone, Happy Easter!

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten