woensdag 21 november 2012

Change is the only constant

Inspiring quote I came accross. It's been a little over a week since my boss told me my contract will not be extended. Only 1,5 more weeks to go before I will be unemployed. Yesterday I applied for unemployments benefits. Pff. It's just so weird that I won't be working there anymore very soon. Eventhough the last year I kept saying that I didn't know whether or not this was the job for me. But during this past year I started to get familiar with everthing. The organization, procedures, policy, people and even my role. So when it then suddenly all falls away, it still is kind of a shock. And this is a thing certain in life. Nothing will stay the same. A dutch saying says: "Standing still is going backwards", so maybe I just should see this as an opportunity. It is a motivator to actually start looking for something different, something (I am sayting at the moment) which truly fits all my interests in a job. The search needs to begin, but now I am still closing busy with work.
 
Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten