woensdag 1 augustus 2012

August


Waauw, it's already august! month no. 8 of the year. Before we know it, it will be christmas again. It's been 1,5 month since we got the keys to our little palace and we are still working at / in / on it to make it perfect for when the furniture comes. We get lot's of help from my dad, which I appreciate so much! Love you dad! Just a few more weeks (3 if I'm counting correctly) until we will get our furniture. Our bed will already arrive next week! It's exiting, but on the other hand it means, only 3 more weeks of living at home. In this safe environment I've grown up in. It's just another step in adulthood. I am really looking forward to living together with my love. But, as I'm not always comfortable with change, it may need some time for me to get entirely comfortable again.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten