donderdag 14 juni 2012

Dreams

From Wikipedia: Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood, though they have been a topic of scientific speculation, as well as a subject of philosophical and religious interest, throughout recorded history. 
Everybody dreams each night, but not everyone remembers their dreams. I do remember them. Is it meaningless, and just à succession of images? Or does it have a meaning? Why dream about certain things? Or people you haven't seen in a while who show up in a dream.

Dreams, that’s where I have to go

To see your beautiful face anymoreI stare at a picture of youAnd listen to the radioHope, hope there’s a conversationWe both admit we had it goodBut until then it’s alienationI know that much is understoodAnd I realize



------------------


Did I disappoint you or let you down?Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.So I took what's mine by eternal right.Took your soul out into the night.It may be over but it won't stop there,I am here for you if you'd only care.You touched my heart you touched my soul.

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten