vrijdag 20 april 2012

Purchase contract signed!



Ooh, that's a nice lamp! I love that table for our kitchen. I really like a lounge set for in the garden and not to forget a box spring bed. I can't wait to start furbishing our new house. Well, I may be a little bit early with this picture of a housewarming, because we are not quite there yet. But we are getting closer though

It's been two weeks after our offer was accepted and we made some progress. The purchase contract has been signed, the employer's statement is filled in, we decided on the type of mortgage we feel most comfortable with, the house has been valued and we agreed on a notary. Next week the official papers for the mortgage application will be ready. Quite a lot of arranging like I stated in a previous post, but it gives me energy doing all of it.

Only a little less than two months and we are getting the keys and can start painting and doing some little chores in and around the house. After that we can put in the furniture and start decorating and making it a real home. This weekend my boyfriend and I will probably start to look for furniture more seriously. Obviously we already visited quit some furniture stores, but when you don't know in which house or room they will be put, it is difficult to really search for something. 

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten