donderdag 12 januari 2012

Bucket List

I believe that there are key moments in life, that make you who you are. Moments like this shape you and lay the path for the future as they influence your choices and view on life. When my grandfather passed away in november it made me realize once again how valuable life is, and how quickly it may end. My grandfather had the opportunity to become 82 and enjoy a full life with his wife, children and grandchildren. But this is not true for everyone. Some leave the earth more early, but you never know when. For this I realized once more how important it is to live life to the fullest. Everyday may be your last. Therefore I decided to create a bucket list. A list of things I would like to do and have done in my life. The list is based on my point in life at this moment. It may change in the future and be supplemented. But for now it looks like this:

* Living toghether
* Buying a house and creating a home
* Building my/our own house
* Having a job I truly love
* Being happy in my job (as it is for a long time of my life)
* Getting married
* Becoming a Mother
* Writing a story book
* Writing a cook book
* Following a course for being a judge at gymnastics
* Teaching gymnastics to kids
* Visiting / traveling to the Caribbean
* Being able to make beautiful decorations for cakes and cupcakes
* Climbing the Eiffel Tower

Ciao!
Ixis

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten